Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A quick hello!

...from the depths of more than 4 months back..... I have neglected you, my poor little blog. Part of this is because... well... I'm not even redhedgingerbread anymore! I'm blonde. Just for a little while! I do this about every 3 years or so; go blondie for a bit and then go back to red with bangs. I give myself 2 more months, max, then I can be officially 'redhed again.

Life has been busy! The vintage shop is doing fantastic, so that keeps us hopping and constantly
( I mean CONSTANTLY! ) out looking for stock. Also - I'm getting married! Planning for that has been a little all-consuming as well. August is the grand event, and we're trying to keep it simple and easy. You would think that would be a simple task. It ain't. Very, very excited about it though!!


So a little "hello!" from Portland and a little well-wishing to all of you! I might actually start doing this again. It was kind-of fun! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! on the wedding and the shop's success. Its great to hear that you're doing well, and I like the blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails