Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wish List

Greetings from too much to do land..... I believe that this little blog will be defunct pretty soon; and a new blog/website for the vintage store will take its place. It has proven too difficult for me to manage a "personal" blog consistently. I eat, drink, sleep, shop, shop, shop for the store - so rolling it all into one is the best thing. Coming soon!
In the meantime, here are some things that have crossed my radar while pricing vintage items online.... I think I need one more coat this season; I only have 14 in my closet at the moment. More, more, more!

vintage fur trimmed cape by Kami Sue Vintage



Late 40s Lilli Ann coat from the Antique & Vintage Dress Gallery


East West leather jacket by Vintage Devotion on eBay

3 comments:

  1. I love that gray coat. So sophisticated and lady like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that gray vintage coat is so adorable!!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the grey coat and this leather jacket. very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails