Friday, July 30, 2010

What Day Is It Again??






Hello! Been crazy busy and adapting to a little change on the side.... no complaints, everything is good. I did have the unfortunate experience of having my little car window smashed in by some hooligan last week; but I'm over it now. Lesson to thrifters - make sure you cover EVERYTHING up in your car if it's full and you leave it for a moment; I've never had a problem in the years and years I've been piling stuff into my car but I guess all it takes is one crazy person to break the cycle of luck. Happened in broad daylight, in the parking lot of a thrift store on a super busy street.
At least they did not steal my whole car - that happened to me when I lived in Arizona!!

Store has been doing great, keeping us busy-busy; and next week I am going home to Michigan for my best friends wedding! SO EXCITED! I have two dress options - not sure which I am wearing yet. I'll be sure to post lots of wedding photos since I am positive they will be spectacular. Until then, I will bombard you with some favorite photos of her and the lucky Italian guy she's getting hitched to (hi Francesco!) and of course, some cheesy ones of the two of us :)
Have a good weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!! Sorry to hear about your car, how awful.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy trails back to Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time here in Michigan. Glad to have you back in the state if just for a bit. Looks like you have a great group of pals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails