Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shoes!








In the past week I've added a bunch of shoes to the Etsy store - I can't choose my favorite pair!

It's been busy, busy around here... I'm aiming to get more Etsy shop updates posted this weekend. Since summer has officially hit Portland now (in the 90's the past two days!) it's been especially easy for me to get distracted with things other than work. Although, as any one that's self employed knows well, I'm pretty much always working so I deserve a break! I've been catching myself day-dreaming about a vacation lately..... ahh.... vacation.......

In the meantime - I'll be posting more and more in the shop, which you can check out here. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely lot of shoes, those first ones are beautiful!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shoes! love the black oxfords ever so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails