Monday, June 14, 2010

New Etsy Shop!

Poetic Wrap Ankle Boots



Hello to all of you, and HELLO! to the sunshine that is finally gracing us out here the last couple days!! I was seriously thinking we would not have summer this year in Portland... but of course we will. This is, however, the first year that I've lived out here and felt like I could not take one single more day of rain. Whew!

Switched some stuff around on Etsy... we now have a Living Threads Vintage store and Redhedgingerbread is closed for business. Trying to streamline every thing - 'ya know? Anyway we have some exceptional items listed, with more to come (as always! never ending....). Here's some of my faves:

Leopard Print Ponyhair 50's Springolators

French Fleur di Lis Balzer

Natural Cork Purse


KJL Lions Head MAJOR Neck Decor!!!


...click on the titles to take a peek. Feel free to "heart" my new little shop on Etsy... hint-hint.... see you soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well, those boots are bloody fantastic. I have to go and look at your shop now. bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have great items in your shop and lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos indeed, and ME-OW to the leopard-y Springolators!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Springolators are WILD! Congrats on the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! If those Springolators were in my size I would be having a very hard time not buying them right this very second. Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shop looks great I wish I was a wizz with Etsy I set up a shop but the pace was very slow compared to ebay? Any advice?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails