Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Online poll #2 - The Unicorn Sweater






So I already did an online poll for this little treasure on Facebook..... I still can't decide what to do! I found this sweater nearly a year ago, and it sat patiently in a wash pile until I cleaned it up, then sat patiently in my closet while I debated whether or not a 32 year old could rock this. Now it is sitting patiently in my Etsy pile, awaiting it's fate. I am 100% in love with the cheese-factor / unicorn awesomeness of it..... I seriously can't let it go for some reason. Probably because I have never seen anything quite like it, and because I (like many little girls) was completely unicorn crazy when I was young. One of my tattoos is a unicorn horn going down my spine! Ha! I seriously could not wait until I was 18 and could get it. I crack myself up :)

I was just about to list it on Etsy, but thought I'd ask you all first. What should I do!? If I do end up selling it, I can guarantee it won't be cheap. A hand made, pastel, puff sleeve, UNICORN sweater? Come on. At Anthropologie this would be like, 200 bones.

His little "X" eye is a bit odd - a FB friend pointed out that it could possibly be a drunk unicorn. Hmm. Even more intriguing. So awful that it's AMAZING. I kind of feel like watching "Legend"...


10 comments:

  1. it's awesome!!! you could TOTALLY ROCK IT!!! you'll regret it if you sell it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should keep it if you aren't 100% sure that you want to sell it. You can always wear it a few times and then sell it when you are ready to part with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to wear it...all the time! For serious, the only reason people can't "pull something off" is because they don't think they can...if you wear it, and know you look amazing (because...seriously..that thing is crazy cool) then you will look amazing. I flipping love it! Sport that mofo! LOL <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it!!!!! You could definently rock it! Just be confident about it! haha. :)
    Its seriously amazing!

    <3elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. There is definitely unicorn awesomeness to that sweater. And that unicorn is definitely a little drunk or stoned. I say keep it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a treasure you should keep Christine!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scrolling through your blog and my attention was caught by this awesome jumper! Love the colours & naive knitter look. I'd wear it in and instant (and I'm a year older than you - hehe). Really really hope you kept it...and have worn it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails