Friday, April 9, 2010

Last day for a Worthy Cause!!



Hello! Please take a moment to sneak over to the lovely blog of Denise Brain, she's having a sales promotion to help save the manatees. I found the most exquisite miniature 20's purse in her Etsy store, and she also has many items in her online store and on eBay. Always nice to find find the perfect little vintage treasure - and help with a worthy cause!

While perusing her gorgeous online store, I found yet another drool-worthy peplum crush. This little 50's suit is divine. So saucy in red snakeskin print... hot! This gal has fantastic vintage picks and looks so adorable modeling her finds. Definitely a ray of sunshine. Oh! Speaking of.... watch for a round of "Sunshine Awards" coming soon..... I am the very happy recipient of one from Janis over at Pinecone Camp. Thank you, thank you!!! Fitting that the sun actually is making an appearance in dreary old Portland today. Go check these bloggers out!





6 comments:

  1. I love that bag! I will def check out her shops. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that suit and bag are beyond perfect! I'm going to check out her shop now. I won't feel too bad buying something since it's going to a fab cause ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the sunshine blog award! I'm on my way to check out her shop now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails