Thursday, December 17, 2009

Vintage, The Final Frontier




Phase two of the Etsy shop update.... kind of. These are some goodies that won't actually make their way into the shop until tonight, but I'm excited to get them out into the world! Also, I don't really have any grand execution plan going for stocking my little online shop - but it's rather fun to refer to getting something done as a phase. Pretending like I do actually have a schedule or something ;-)

All of these seem rather futuristic to me. The two wool dresses are 60's mod and the cranberry one literally SCREAMS Star Trek, no? If it were not wool it would be mine, mine, mine to keep. I had to hold my breath and yell internally while trying these on for photos, wool does a crazy number on me but some of the best vintage clothes are composed of the warm stuff. Sigh.



I took more than 100 pictures yesterday (close to 200!) so I'm pluggin' along and will keep you updated on my, ahem, phases. See you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my ... these treasuries are so precious. I am such a fan of vintage and I so love your shop !! your photos are great too, and what a lovely and gorgeous model you are ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have found your blog as well! Those dresses are so 60's! The colors are incredible, very saturated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!!!!

    I can't wear wool either. Ewww, so itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those dresses are amazing!!! i wish i wore green b/c the send would HAVE TO be mine!!! and those boot--ahhhhhhh!!! i'm coming out to go shopping, ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are beautiful! The colors are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks amazing! You are one productive woman!! Marvelous photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, and thanks for following my blog :)
    I love your etsy shopand these are great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these two dresses!! :)
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com

    also loving your red hair!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, that pendant is pretty cool! must go look....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails