Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mamma Mia, Via Spiga!



I have a habit of getting stuck on certain brands that I love. I seek them out on thrifting adventures and sometimes with a bit of luck and persistence, it's like I can will them to me. "Via Spiga shoes size 8.5-9, come to me!!" Obviously, Via Spiga is one such brand.

Italian made and always gorgeous, these shoes are quality crafted and many styles exude a little pointy-toe thing I can't help but LOVE. Such is the case with my two most recent scores; the braided leather gems I'm wearing today came from the Goodwill nearest my apartment, and the ones that came in the mail while I was away. Oh! Mustard yellow suede and soooooo comfortable.... I might wear those tomorrow. Thanks go to Etsy store Splendor in the Trash for these beauties. And they were a great price. Thank you!!

I found some recent styles online that i am tempted by, including these royal blue booties that have been an eBay search of mine for a long time now. And these stone grey lovlies on Zappo's right now, double oh! Off I go to consciously use my subconscious for designer fashion treasures at the thrift stores......... wish me luck!


11 comments:

  1. darn, darn, darn! i got all excited hoping those yellow beauties were going to be available in your shop!!! =(

    so funny...i've been eyeing those blue booties all fall on amazon! they would be a bold step for my shoe collection, so i've held off. if they are still available in my size (8.5-9...maybe we should do a shoe trade sometime!!!) when a good sale hits, i don't think i'll be able to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are those kinds of shoes called? I really want a pair but don't know how to explain them....
    I keep wanting to search it in Etsy but nothing has worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, that first pair is great! I love shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, those blue ones are the best! I think they would be just right for an all black outfit, or to snazz up a jeans outfit. As for what to call them.... I guess just "Italian" shoes? The ones I find in this style (of the first two) are pretty much always made in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love both of your new pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all those shoes are amazing looking!

    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful shoes..!!!! i like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to write something nice about your post until a ferocious bout of shoe envy overcame me and rendered my fingers less than useless...Oh such shoes of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo so glad you found me so I could discover your lovely blog - you take marvelous photos and I love your style! Where do you sell in Oregon? I'm from there (thus the littlebyrd connection), but live in West Hollywood now. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great shoes!!! Glad I found you too!
    Superb vintage items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! These shoes are amazing! New shoe obsession alert!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails