Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Comeback Kid

Hello! No, I have not morphed into a hardcore punk band, or an 80's TV show - but I do feel like I'm making a bit of an appearance after thoroughly neglecting my blogging for many days. I was swallowed whole by the holiday, traveling, and consuming massive amounts of chocolate. Seemed to be a gift of choice to us from relatives...... I can literally feel the cavities forming.
Time has been taken up as well by some possibly-maybe exhilarating stuff that just might eat up even more of my time if it comes to fruition; but I can't spill the beans just yet! Oh, the suspense. Oh, the possibilities.
To distract you from my vague description of what I've been consumed with - here's what I got for Christmas!!! Thanks everyone!!


Whoo hoo! Subscription to my favorite mag!



Little Twig & Bird Necklace from my brother - purchased at MDsparks on Etsy!


My brakes fixed on my Geo Metro! Hooray! Mine is actually blue, not red like this cutie. Believe it or not I've hauled a Lafer couch, a monstrous 1970's electric organ, and many a long lowboy dresser in this puppy. Just not all at the same time.


And... yes, I'm a dork but this is the thing I did not get for Christmas that I really want. An 80's Toyota Van Wagon. It would help greatly for lugging mid century furniture around in, and it is soooooooo bad ass. I obviously adore the boxy look in my vehicles. Maybe next year!

Nice to "see" you all again and now I'm off to catch up reading everyone's blogs.....

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! atomic ranch!!! i got a subscription last year!!! isn't it the best? although, i have to say, every time i get an issue i am consumed with a nasty case of house envy that puts my in a funk for days, so maybe it's not the best reading material for me! ;)

    glad you're "back"!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great holiday! I need the brakes fixed on my car too actually :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. googling ATOMIC RANCH magazine roight now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails