Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello! ....c'est moi


Oh boy, oh boy! I received my first "tag" from Gina at Huzzah! Vintage......and I AM SO EXCITED!! I'm still pretty fresh to this online world of blogging and this just makes my little day. Thank you! Do you see all the exclamation points I'm using here? Here goes:

1
. Your hair?
inspired my nickname (redhedgingerbread) given to me by my mom, actual hair inherited from my dad.

2. Your favorite food? baked beans; seriously.

3. Your favorite drink? Earl Grey Tea with soymilk - like clockwork every morning.

4. Your dream/goal? living it! still pinching myself, too!

5. Your hobby? pretending I'm a race car driver, but only on back roads :-)

6. Your fear? falling down. I have a really hard time going down stairs/escalators/hills without talking myself through the process.......

7. Where were you last night? Washougal, WA with my man's fam.

8. Something you say all the time? probably should not repeat it here (I've a sailor's mouth)

9. Something that you're not? demure

10. Wishlist Item? original, pristine early 50's ranch house. Oh, yeah.

11. Last thing you did? took tons of Etsy pictures employing the amazing set-up my honey crafted for me!

12. What are you wearing? a smile from being tagged, and the remnants of a scrunched brow from talking to the guys at the car shop (the Geo's currently there; no race car driving any time soon)

13. Your pets? Max & Petey, peeping away right now

14. Friends? each and every one is too far away; different states, different country (hi Joy!) - all have been treasured since the good ol' Adrian High School Days.

15. Missing someone? Joy

16. Something you're not wearing? gloves?

17. Your favorite store? can't tell; it's an endless source of vintage treasures and the Portland market is FIERCE.

18. Your favorite color? royal / electric blue

19. The last time you cried? can't remember

20. Whens the last time you laughed? this morning

21. One place that I go to over and over? *see #17*

22. Where do you eat? at home, on the couch. most meals are had in the Geo, however.




Whew! OK, I tag these fine people:

Rebekah at Shell
The Ladies at Blaubushka
Brianne at BrianneLee
Mel at Curious Mel
The Ladies at Xtabay Vintage


6 comments:

  1. love your answers even if you are a pesky little rascal to blog us..Eliza's currently on holidays but I'l make sure she answers when she gets back..I'm off to tackle them now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay,yay,yay! this is my first tag...can't wait to fill this out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading tag answers! I am so envious of your natural red hair! I have been on a 5 month journey to transition from black to red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha, I also like pretending I am a race car driver too ;)

    Thanks for the tag!!! I will def do it sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for playing, lady!

    ps: That's the cutest pixie cut EVAH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails