Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fresh for Etsy!




Gosh darn it, if I didn't forget I bought a showcase spot on Etsy for today!!! Spent all morning actually taking a day off and not running back and forth between the two brick and mortar locations I sell vintage wares at........

It was actually a lovely morning and I don't regret it - but I did intend to load up the little Etsy shop with goodies! C'est la vie. I got all of three new things listed, and my pile of items needing photo's and listings is whispering to me loudly from across the room. I thought it was next weekend!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and a safe and super exciting Halloween. Take care!

4 comments:

  1. i love that first piece. Is there a special name, I wonder, for that style of 'slide' clutch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please to that last clutch. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, that middle purse is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly that feather clutch is amazing! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails