Thursday, October 8, 2009

Biker Chic





My dad has collected and restored old Harley's for as long as I can remember - my brother and I got to ride on them (with him) a handful of times; but they are museum quality pieces so he doesn't really burn rubber on 'em too much. Recently he sent me some pictures of his 1959 Sportster and other bikes, along with with some old pictures he'd found online of the same model motorcyles. They just happen to include these fashionable ladies. He titled the picture with the more approachable looking gal on the old Indian bike "In fashion for 1938". Love it!

I looked at them this morning and got inspired to wear these extra tall black leather boots I thrifted last month. They are perfectly worn-in and comfy. Buckles, studs and bad ass.

top - new (on sale!)
jeans - David Kahn, thrifted
boots - thrifted
jewelry - thrifted and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails