Thursday, September 17, 2009

busy bee





Today went totally not as planned; but was quite productive! Originally set for doing some out of town thrifting, I ended up completely rearranging one of the spaces I sell at. As I was dropping one table off, another sold! Hooray! However, any time a large piece of furniture sells it leaves a huge gap in the flow of retro-ness. I included a couple pics of my space at Vintage Pink on SE Hawthorne in Portland. It's a little bit of everything!

Here's my "game face" for today...

Blouse - part of a skirt set; thrifted
Pants - Levi's vintage "Sta Prest" Italian gems; thrifted
Shoes - thrifted
Earrings - hand crafted by my best friend, Joy http://www.athousandjoys.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this outfit! I love it. Congrats on getting your blog up and running. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails