Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brr!





Alright, alright..... now I give in. Autumn finally hit Portland. Fine. However! Now I can wear one of my most favorite things; scarves made by my mom. This one made it's 2009 appearance last night when we went out for some late night grocery shopping. I love every single thing my mother makes for me (she is one of those universally talented humans - she can do anything!), but so far this is my favorite, favorite oh-i-love-it scarf.

The texture. The colors. The warmth. The love. Yep, this is it.

Also featured are some new things for Etsy! just took the pics, the listings will happen tonight. The pins are from the 60's. The kitties are vintage Murano glass from Italy STILL IN THE BOX! Oh, treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails